Here at South GA Seed Co. we are big advocates of Diatomaceous Earth because of it’s many wonderful uses. We not only use this for our family, but in our gardens to since it works as a pesticide that is non toxic; so it’s organic! So I wanted to add in this post some benefits of diatomaceous earth and what you can use it for.
* lowers blood pressure,
* detoxes the body of radiation and heavy metals
* lower cholesterol
* joints health; enhances calcium absorption
* Osteoporosis problems; diatomaceous earth contains silica which can stop pain and restore the body’s self repair process
* Weight loss
* Colon cleanser
* revitalizes hair and helps with hair regrowth
* hardens teeth enamel
* makes nails harder
* restores skin and repairs damage since collagen owes it’s quality to silica
* Works as an antioxidants
* reduce inflammation of intestine
* has an anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, and absorbing effect
* Strengthen blood vessels
* Helps with lice, fleas, and mites
* Helps with joint issues
* Bed bugs
* Metal Cleaner
* Face Cleaner
* Teeth Cleaner
Diatomaceous Earth is made from deposits that came from microscopic plants shells formed from the minerals in water. As these plants die their shells fall to the bottom and build up deposits over time. These deposits are then mined by a company called Perma-Guard. Perma-Guard’s fossil shell flour is so pure it is labeled food grade and safe for human consumption. We only use Perma Guard for our needs and we also sell it to.
So there you have it some helpful information about DE and it’s vast amount of uses. Great Product!
Need heirloom non gmo seeds? visit http://www.seedsandthings.com
Need Some diatomaceous earth? Visit our site at the link below!
Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is in no way a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. User statements regarding this dietary supplement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Those with health problems, pregnancy or who are nursing are specifically advised that they should consult their physician before taking any nutritional supplement.
* Any food grade diatomaceous earth uses other than those approved by the EPA, FDA, or USDA are strictly anicdotal reports of what countless numbers of users as well as we ourselves have done with diatomaceous earth.